Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tidbits

We hired my replacement/substitute/additional person at work on Wednesday. That is a relief. She starts in two weeks, which should give me plenty of time to train her and get her settled before my maternity leave.

***

We're going to the doctor every two weeks now. Heard T-Rex's heartbeat last week again. He's going strong and measuring right on track, and we confirmed that the glucose test looked good and I am not anemic. Yay!

***

I'm trying to come up with a good Halloween costume for me and T-Rex. Halloween is just a couple weeks before my due date, so I'll be huge. Obviously I need to capitalize on this possibly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Help me, internets!

***

If any of you are also SortaCrunchy readers, you know that Megan (who, in OKC, is basically local to me in Tulsa) is pregnant with IDENTICAL TWINS. Her friends and readers are posting pictures of twin birds for her as a reminder that we're all praying for them (twin pregnancies being riskier than normal ones). Our stuffed T-Rex has been joined by a pair of chicks in the twinsies' honor:

T-Rex and twinsies!
***

Nursery progress! We've done the first layer of stain. And due to the aforementioned Picasa Picture Problems, I don't have pictures for you. -_-

***

Man, okay, I need to think of something to talk about other than babies. I'm getting really boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment