Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am dressed (don't ask much more of me)!

Ok, kids, I actually remembered to photodocument a skirt outfit this week.


This is actually, if you will allow me to be impressed with myself, a sweater over a dress so the dress looks like a skirt instead of a dress. That was a really long-winded way of saying something I'm sure real fashion bloggers have a succinct term for. Either way, I was very impressed with myself.

I love that sweater (cowl necks in general usually work well for me). I like the dress as a dress, too, but wanted to wear the sweater. The gray sweater tights and boots I think I've photodocumented before. All in all, a fun outfit.

I'm not going to whine at you about SOPA/PIPA stuff, but if you use the internet, you should maybe check it out for yourself. Assuming you haven't, which, if you use the internet, you probably have.

No comments:

Post a Comment