Friday, January 6, 2012

I am getting tired of cleaning up messes.

I was going to post yesterday about how it looks like Babydog Beagle is all better, yay.

But then she was sick again last night. Not as badly as Tuesday, but still. Came home after dinner to a mess and she woke us up in the middle of the night with another. Poor thing.

I'm also feeding her as much as I'm feeding the Labrador to try to fatten her up. I'll probably put her back on a boiled-chicken-and-oatmeal diet this weekend. Sigh.

In other news, I finally mailed my Christmas packages and a first round of Christmas letters yesterday! Nothing like procrastination, amirite? I told everyone to consider them Epiphany presents.

Speaking of which, happy Epiphany! Christmas is now officially over. Time for the decorations to come down. But maybe I can manage to hang on to a bit of that Christmas spirit.

That's certainly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment