|Look! The sun!|
Blargh! My mood was lifted yesterday by:
- A brief bout of sunshine.
- Accomplishful shopping (bunny litter, present for brother, cocoa powder, dog treats, wine).
- Lovely chat time with a good friend.
- Oatmeal-parmesan crusted chicken tenders and homemade honey mustard sauce (plus frozen veggies; real homemade food FTW).
- Bonus that the food was lovingly made from scratch by the DDH (I did the dishes).
- An episode of Grimm.
- YouTube videos.
And I'm all out of Throat Coat tea. Sadness.
And the church choir's Christmas performance is tonight. Double sadness.
Here's to a miraculous recovery during the workday. Sigh. I'm never sick, and here's two bad colds within a couple weeks of each other.
I thought I had taken pictures of at least one of the various outfits I wore this past week, but apparently not. Rest assured that I am continuing to meet my goal of wearing something fun at least once a week. Because I know you were very concerned about that.
So instead I'll leave you with a picture of last night's dinner. Noms.