Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am sick.

Look! The sun!

Blargh! My mood was lifted yesterday by:
  1. A brief bout of sunshine.
  2. Accomplishful shopping (bunny litter, present for brother, cocoa powder, dog treats, wine).
  3. Lovely chat time with a good friend.
  4. Oatmeal-parmesan crusted chicken tenders and homemade honey mustard sauce (plus frozen veggies; real homemade food FTW).
  5. Bonus that the food was lovingly made from scratch by the DDH (I did the dishes).
  6. Wine.
  7. An episode of Grimm.
  8. YouTube videos.
But I woke up this morning with a miserably sore throat, and now I'm hacking and coughing and blowing my nose and generally obviously Have A Cold.

And I'm all out of Throat Coat tea. Sadness.

And the church choir's Christmas performance is tonight. Double sadness.

Here's to a miraculous recovery during the workday. Sigh. I'm never sick, and here's two bad colds within a couple weeks of each other.

I thought I had taken pictures of at least one of the various outfits I wore this past week, but apparently not. Rest assured that I am continuing to meet my goal of wearing something fun at least once a week. Because I know you were very concerned about that.

So instead I'll leave you with a picture of last night's dinner. Noms.

2 comments:

  1. I am just catching up on posts and commenting...are you feeling better by now? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Sarah! I'm mostly feeling better, but there's a nagging cough that won't go away, and I'm ridiculously tired and (unfortunately for the DDH) irritable. BUT can't really complain.

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete