Friday, February 10, 2012

I am having my plans foiled by nature.

I would like to point out that the weekend I designated as "Do Gardening Stuff" weekend is forecast to be the coldest one of the winter so far.

All winter it's been sixties and sunny.

Tomorrow it will be twenty-seven and mostly cloudy.

Technically most of the stuff I need to do will be done inside anyway, but I was hoping to plant seeds on the back porch so I don't spend an hour vacuuming up dirt afterward.

Between the cold weather, this chest cold that insists on getting worse instead of better, and having to work tomorrow, I have very low hopes for this weekend.

Perhaps my mum will email me her chili recipe. Or perhaps you have one to share?

2 comments:

  1. It is soooooooooooooo cold outside today. EEEEP. I hate it. But I really can't complain too much. It might be our only truly brutal cold day this winter. :)

    (I tagged you for a little meme if you want to play along: http://www.sortacrunchy.net/sortacrunchy/2012/02/11-things-on-the-11th-.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking the opportunity to wear every single sweater and turtleneck I own in the space of three days.

      Then I will happily go back to sunnywarm PLEASE.

      Delete