Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am dressed (don't ask much more of me!).

I packed carefully chosen outfits just perfect for my Thanksgiving trip, and then was sick and/or lazy and didn't photodocument them at all.

But for Sunday, I did the it's-starting-to-get-cold-but-it's-actually-still-pretty-nice-out thing and wore my fuzzy tall boots with this dress that I found at Ross and wear rather a lot because it is ridiculously comfortable and reasonably nice-looking:

I liked it, anyway.

And yesterday I dressed up for work and maybe also because it was my anniversary but today I'm back in the slacks and a t-shirt rut (with a sweater, because have I mentioned how it's 55 degrees in my office year round?).

Intriguingly I received coupons in the mail yesterday to two different haircutteries. I haven't cut my hair in more than two years, guys. IS IT TIME? It may be time. But I can't commit.

So there you go!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's bad at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment