Monday, May 21, 2012

I am still here.

The weekend was not as bad as it could have been.

Honestly, it was good.

Except for the part where the dratted dogs ran away YET AGAIN after being outside for all of five minutes while I brought the groceries in. I do not how the Lab digs holes that quickly! I suspect he goes and scratches at it each time he's let out until finally it's big enough to squeeze through. Then again, I'm also never sure how they fit through such a tiny hole. They have magical powers.

But other than that, babysitting-kid and I had fun, the weather was beautiful for the farmer's market, I got compliments on my zumba-ing at Zumba, and I got to actually talk with some church people while we worked the youth golf tournament thing and it was nice.

I even managed to take a shower and be done before it started in with its ominous gurgling.

The hecticness continues this week, but it will be okay.

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment